Friday, March 11, 2011

Etsy Vintage Team!

Fantastic news! ATasteforVintage has been accepted into the Etsy Vintage Team!

I am incredibly excited- I have admired this team from afar since I started my shop, as most of my favorite sellers are members (I guess I'm kind of an etsy groupie), and I've worked really hard to meet their standards so I could join.

Aside from the fact that this team in particular is comprised of really quality sellers and maintains incredibly high standards for selling vintage, it embodies what I love most about etsy- it's a true community. Members share info, tools, advice, photos, and probably lots more (I'm still acquainting myself). This kind of community in a community is the reason I joined etsy and decided to start a shop.

As an example of how great this team is, I've been in it for a day, and my shop has already been featured in an Etsy Vintage Team treasury and on the team's blog (which is amazing for anyone who loves vintage and/or etsy).

Again, incredibly excited to be part of the team, and looking forward to learning even more about being an etsy vintage seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment